I had planned to run today.. but i should have known better.. esp after last thursday and how tired i was after teaching all day :) so.. I will run my 50 mins tomorrow :) this might push my long run to Sunday.. but its all good.. as long as i stick with one day a week then i am just fine with being flexible on my thursday :) eats were good all day today and i felt great. UNTIL we got home i was i tired and we decided to order pizza for supper THEN we made homemade brownies and ice cream after that! .. its all in a good time cause we have some guys spending the night with the boys tonight.. how fun its been for them .. and a joy to hear :) the boy things that go on :) so.. today was "good" and "bad".. but ... i am not upset or worried. or frustrated... no biggie.. I am on track.. i will make progress.. :) i am thinking i might stop lifting weights on lower body for a while though... my legs and tushy are getting good muscle.. but they are getting bigger and not smal...
OK Ladies.. time for progress photos.. This page will contain my progress photos.. I will be working towards gathering all the photos from my 2 year journey... Heres the most resent ;) below is April 2008 June 7 2008 April 2008: June 7th 2008 I think there is def progress there.. in some areas i didnt expect :) .. I need to measure cause i can tell that i have lost in my hips and legs cause the shorts i am wearing in the pictures are actually a bit loose with wrinkles now.. and they have never been like that.. I guess thats what you get when you change workout plans up a bit and try and cut out sugar :) LOL.. progress feels good.
I knew this day would come. I knew I would get it back ... I just didnt know how long it would take. You never know with life and what it will throw at you.. You never know when injury or illness will set in and put you back to the beginning. This first photo is from July 09.... The photo below has been my goal photo for over a year. Where I always wanted to get back to. THIS IS TODAY! Here's to refusing to go back to this unhappy unhealthy place! Looking forward to seeing what 2010 has in store! :) As far as the workout for today.. I did upper body and abwork chest flies, chest press, shoulder flies, shoulder press, bi curls, tri extensions and tri dips... ab work and more ab work :) huffin and puffin! Who said weights couldnt be a cardio workout :) hehe I was very excited that I went up to 25lbs in each hand on bench press and bi curls... doing 12 on press and ten on curls. Feeling like I am BAAAAAACK! woowhooooooooo!
Comments