No purchase necessary

I began my journey with diets books and plans and supplements and programs that cost me quite a bit of money.

Ephedra: took it
Creatin : took it
Caffeine pills: took it
Protein shakes: took it
Tylenol PM to sleep at night: took it
Tums: took it
Imodium AD: took it
Pepto bismal: took it

Don't get me wrong... All those "programs" taught me a lot... They taught me I could loose weight... But there was a problem. As soon as I completed a program or stopped taking whatever I was taking I lost energy and started gaining back what I had lost. The yoyo of my health swing up and down.

Reality was there were bigger much more complicated things going on with me that any program book or pill could fix.

I was depressed
I was sick
I was a celiac
I was a sugar ADDICT
I was a food ADDICT


Please understand me when I say this: some people feel they need the supplements and programs high dollar herbal companies and weight loss programs offer.

I am not standing in judgement of what works for someone. My only message here is to give those who feel that route is not for them or they simply cannot afford it....hope.

There is No Purchase Necessary with the success I have found.
The program is simple:

CHANGE WHAT YOU LOVE.
-change what you love to eat
-change what you love to do

EDUCATE YOURSELF about nutrition ... Can you live the rest of you life drinking your meals? What are allll those supplement pills really doing to you.

I have found success in REAL FOOD...I STOPPED BUYING CRAP.
I have found success in changing my habits I STOPPED SNEAKING ICE CREAM. (Among other things)
I have found success in figuring out through years of experimentation what works for ME.

IT'S EASY to put our hope in a program or a pill.... It's harder to face reality and know YOU HAVE THE POWER TO BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE.

I am not saying we don't need emotional and spiritual support along our journey...those are HUGE in the ability to change ..... My point here is ...it's not that complicated...it's simple but complex.

Remember your not alone... Your not the only one who struggles and there are people out there who have been where you are.....
START OVER
BE THE PERSON YOU KNOW YOU CAN BE!
You CAN DO THIS!







Comments