Discouraged but hopeful.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PAIN... I am discouraged, sad, and mad all at the same time.

Last week for 4 days I had little to NO PAIN! I was so happy  even ran a few blocks and felt NO PAIN! Then one day we had a "staycation"... we did a lot of sitting, at the movies, going out to eat etc..... The next day (Wednesday) my pain was back worse than ever!

Its so very discouraging. Mentally its so hard to be a running coach and not be able to run. I FEEL LIKE A BUM!!! I hate I can't go run 4 or 5 miles while I am coaching. hate it.

I have no answers as to what to do but continue to ice, stretch, ice, sleep in my boot, ice and stretch. I refuse shots and i refuse surgery.

I keep telling myself that at least I can zumba! Atleast I can be active and break a huge sweat. But you know how it is people... zumba is not running. A Runner NEEDS to run.

So... here I am again... on the downward spiral that is life getting in the way .... I know I will be starting over again some day.... and when I do it will be from 0.  But at least I will be running. I have decided I need to be ok with it taking another 6 months to get over this. .....that. sucks.

signed,
SICK AND TIRED OF PAIN

Comments