Mini Freedom Run, My 4th.

 Had a great 4th of July. We have a neighborhood parade that starts in front of my house... Its the 1 time a year that the fire truck parks blocking my driveway, which is great fun!.... I told the firefighters yesterday its every year I am so happy to see them and every year I say a prayer I wont see them in front of my house until next july 4th :)  Above is a photo of my breakfast :)

 
 May daughter spent the morning putting tatoos on everyone.... I ended up with God Bless the USA... which is fine but my first choice was "Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness" I would have loved to have Happiness on my bicep.. ha..  But it got messed up so I ended up with USA. Its ok. I still felt like a patriotic rebel.

Yesterday morning Coach allowed me to go for a 2 mile run around campus... I was sooooooo happy. My heel hurt until about a mile into it then I was mostly pain free. I, of course, paid the price for that run later in the day but oh my it was so worth it! I was sooooooooo happy when i was running!!!! Joy would be a great word for it. I cannot WAIT to get back to it. Miss it so much. 
Below are photos from my run, and the middle scripture is something I read to my U CAN girls before they left for their workouts.


and lastly... some before and afters. Below is a photo from July 4 2006... I was a fun day .. but I was no too happy with myself. This is a day I will never forget ... it's one of the many days I decided to start over. 
The last photo is from yesterday.


Comments