U CAN program

Tomorrow morning will be the start of something I hope will become big. It's something that I have been thinking about for while... It's a unique walk, jog, run, program for women and its grounded in the belief that if I can.. U CAN.

How many times have you tried and failed? The method that I will be using in this training, is what I used to change my own life. It's grounded in simplicity.

Want to know how it works?
Tomorrow morning you wake up, and meet me at the track. You do this 3 days a week for the first 2 weeks. As we begin I will get to know each of your strengths and weaknesses. I will hold you accountable, I will help you find inspiration, determination, and confidence that U CAN!

I know 5:40am is early. PLEASE give this a try just 2 weeks... only 6 days... give U CAN a chance to change your life.

------------------------------------

Join me in the morning!!!!! Its our first meetup!!!!! Our first goal is a simple one... make fitness a priority. U CAN do this!

Ladies, need help getting into a fitness routine? Want to make working out a habit? Let me help you! Monday, Wed, Friday starting next week 5:40am..... all you have to do is set your alarm, and get out the door! Because if I and other ladies can.... U CAN!
U CAN! Training by Ruthie
What is it?
A unique Christian based Women's fitness program designed by Ruthie Swedlund, with emphasis on walking, jogging or running. This is a "U Can" Program.This means I custom each workout for each woman based on their needs and goals. Do you want to finish a 5k? A 10K, Half Marathon, or Marathon? U CAN! I will get you there, all you have to do is show up.

When:
Every MWF Beginning Monday June 25th
Time:
5:40am-6:40am
Where:
Track
What to bring:
Water Bottle, Good Walking/Jogging shoes and clothing, A FRIEND!
What to Expect:
This is a "U Can" Program.. This means I custom each workout for each woman based on their needs and goals. Do you want to finish a 5k? A 10K, Half Marathon, or Marathon? U CAN! I will get you there, all you have to do is show up.
Cost:
$50.00 a month plus a $30.00 on time registration fee.
(if money is an issue please dont let that stop you from joining... send me a private message or visit with me in person)

Comments