being ok with no.. trying again


i decided 13.1 for this month was a no go... i have found the 13 n a row is putting a cramp in my running... ha... its stealing my running joy

my plan is to run half marathons how ever often i want and to get back the joy of running without the pressure of this goal every month:)

i subbed n a bootcamp class last week and loved it and next week i will sub a zumba type class next week .. i worked over an hour yesterday getting routine together and think zumba will b my new fitness love!

this past monday i started 90% raw vegan again and oh my goodness i feel amazing!!!!

so

much

energy



i plan on sticking with this this time wil a goal of staying 90% raw until end of may....
i dont know why i ever fall off tge raw bandwagon when it feels THIS GOOD!!!

off to get the day going
will attend a zumba class tonight
excited about it!!

blessings!!
r

Comments