The struggle to run

Man, I am way way out of the grove.

I hate it.

I miss my in the groove getting up at 5 am for early morning runs.

MUST> figure it out.

I had a very short 1.5 mile run today... it wasnt enough.... might go again tonight but will have to wait n see.... if not I will do pushups :)

Eats are much much better I am feeling MUST better... After last saturday's donut trip (which I ate a pig n a blanket and 1 donut)... I was in the gluten funk for 3 days after. NO energy, horrible tummy... MAN I HATE FEELING LIKE THAT....
I hate the struggle/mental aspect of nutrition. MUST LOOK AT FOODS THAT ARE BAD FOR ME JUST LIKE I DO POISON.... MUST.

so... very low mileage for the first half of this month... have to kick it into gear if I want to do my 13.1 at the end of the month.

Comments

Biz said…
I know exactly what you mean when you get out of the groove - so hard to get back into it. I haven't worked out since last tuesday since my hubs has been in the hospital. Here's to both of us having a great week!