OH TOE!


Ever wonder what a can of pineapple can do to your middle toe? Well... there ya go!
this photo was taken the morning after the attack. Hop a long Ruthie is what  my name has been for the past 4 days! ... but it hasnt stopped me for exercising. Monday eventhough it hurt and was swollen and it hurt... and it HURT.... I ran just a bit on it at track practice. I figured it was broken... running wasnt going to break it any more than it was already broken. Tuesday I did 40 mins of zumba with my kids and our neighbors kids :) ... was soooo fun! ... obviously I was hobbling along.. but it felt better to be in pain and workout than to rest. I needed to sweat! 
yesterday I rested.
Today I just finished another 40 min session of zumba with my kids. I stink and it felt great.

The toe still hurts... it is more bruised on the front and is still swollen but I hope to run tomorrow.
I
miss
running

Eats have been ok... today I ate too much sugar.. and ended up with a headache! ha... I love that eating sugar gives me a headache now! I haven't had two quarts of smoothie in a day for about a week n a half... so tomorrow that is my goal! I have had low energy and I know its because either I miss the calories OR i miss the nutrition.. probable both :)

On the goal front.. I still plan on 13.1 on the 20something of this month to add to my goal of 13 halfs in 13 months :) ... its been wet cold and rainy here I will just have to get over the weather and get out the door!

I also ordered my group fitness book an study materials... hope to get it soon! I also want to get zumba certified... but that will take practice practice practice :)

I have LOVED these zumba videos and use them for my workouts with the kids!


this is from refitrev... here is their youtube site :)

I am off to do some ab work and then smoothie time baby! woowhoo!

Ready for my toe to be normal.... but I am afraid that might take a while. stupid pineapple can.

and now... a bit of inspiration  :

Comments