Officially Unofficial

I have unofficially passed my level 1 Personal Training Certification :)

I will be getting my Official Certificate in the mail in a week or so .... but I passed the test!

Woowhoo!

Now to move on to study for the next level! YAY!

On the eats and workout front..
I am still going thru detox/withdrawals... have had a nagging headache for 3 days... amazing how just a few days of soda drinking will effect me.... so.. been soda free since Sunday and have had the headache since then.... hopefully tomorrow I will be all better.

My tummy is feeling much better too... gluten free and happy.... doing mostly raw vegan.... but having cooked supper a night or two... being off the gluten is what does it for me.. I feel so much better!


I went and did a test yesterday at the Rec Center... found out that I am in almost Great!!! condition HA
I will go back tonight for my first official workout at the center.... tomorrow I am planning on a nice run out in the cold :)

So happy I passed my test and I feel better.

yay!

blessings
R

Comments