Its Official, I MISS RUNNING!!!

OH my.. what a week... not a run i sight and too much shopping for my liking. Why I don't do all the shopping via the net I have no clue.... not organized enough I guess.

I MUST get some miles in tomorrow if I want to stay on track with 13.1 for 13 months. At this point I will be giving myself until Dec 31 to get it done... Here is my plan:

I will take it slow and easy
I will turn off my ipod pace monitor so I can just find my joy pace
I will do this mileage dispit the weather :) ... dreadmill  and all or part outside, inside... or crawling.

Dec. 23: 6 miles
Dec. 24: 6 miles
Dec 25: 4 miles
Dec 26: 8 miles
Dec 27: 4  miles
Dec 28: 10 miles
Dec 29: 4 miles
Dec 30: 4 miles
Dec 31: 13.1 miles

MUST.
GET.
Moving..........

Snow on the radar  tomorrow ...  I think i might just have to run in it...

will see.

Comments