Unplanned 13.1 AGAIN.

I headed out on Thanksgiving day for a nice relaxing 8 or 10 miler... But I ended up doing 13.1 miles (AGAIN)..

I am working on adjusting my running form so at mile 12 I was feeling sore in my outer thighs/hips.... as I result I decided to walk/jog the last mile.... It was nice. It was relaxing. It was hard to believe 13.1 again ...

I havent kept track of how many half marathons I have completed.... but I decided to start labeling thru my blog to try and figure some things out and make my blog more user friendly.... so... today I worked just a bit on "half marathon" labeling... heres a link :)

no time to write more right now... but I found this quote tonight and I find it true.... so whats a girl to do?

"Sooner or later it happens. Sooner or later the unthinkable becomes thinkable and undoable becomes doable. In time, a distance that was beyond the imagination becomes routine. In time a pace that was elusive becomes ordinary. When that happens, for better or worse, we have to find new goals." --i love me some penguin!! john bingham book the courage to start.

Comments

Josha said…
i love the penguin! he has a new book out and i want it.