i am what i eat same old story

Here I am again... feeling lethargic, tired, worn out, bloated n a bit sick to my stomach.
You can guess why...

Yep........been off Raw Foods for 4 days. Yesterday was about 70% raw n i was feeling better ... but so far today my "normal" food choices have left me feeling bad.

I feel like I keep repeating myself here and nothing new to talk about but the stupid fact that IAMWHATIEAT !
same old story.

So.... after my nap today I plan on going for hopefully a 10 mile run ... here is my plan for the rest of the week
Monday 6 miles

  tuesday 8 miles

wednesday: 10 miles

  thurs 1 hr run just easy

  fri: only 45 min easy

Sunday or Saturday : 15 miles

this is what I was SPOSE to do this last week but the week pretty much let life get in the way and i fell apart....

so... As of right now I am back on 90% raw with goal of making it another week.....

I feel so amazing when i eat Raw... and that is the reason I want to eat that way.... the energy it gives me is GREAT and when i dont eat Raw I just feel so bad.

I have been enjoying these videos...

Comments