Blog therapy... Why.

Why.

Why do I have moments when i dont want to run eventhough I know a nice long run is just what I need.
Why do I continue to eat 2 meals or so a week that are gluten filled and cooked when I KNOW it will give me a tummy ache.
Why do I go for taste and cravings over what is best for my body.

Why.


The short answer is .. I am not sure.
The long answer is ... 40 years of training that food is processed and fried and cooked  til void of nutrients is what food is. ....

I had an emotional 10 mile run tonight... I needed it. and I feel better.

I am happy to report I am over my lunges soreness! I will not being doing THOSE for a while as they get in the way of my running! ha.

foods front are going ok... I had a hamburger last night for supper... after I ate it I had a stomach ache.
for lunch after church today I had fried chicken strips and some potatoe wedges.... ...
What is the price I pay for eating like everyone else? A massive stomach ache after a 10 mile run.
Glad is it AFTER the 10 miler and not during! .. ha

Why can't I get my head around I AM GLUTEN INTOLERANT.... gluten=stomach aches.
.. again... 40 years of white processed bread is wonderful for you... thats why.

I am fine with where I am... starting week 4 of striving for 90% raw vegan... nothing like a massive tummy ache to keep you motivated HA!

The simple fact is.. do i want to feel good or not?
I am off to make a smoothie and call it a night... shopping tomorrow for this weeks raw foods.... :)

blessings!
RUN HAPPY! ... n if you cant run happy... RUN UNHAPPY... and you will feel better when you are done.

Comments