insane workout today

The movie theater did it to me.... we took the kids to see Rio at a local $1 movie today. Its old and run down but it my favorite theater. No fancy stadium seating here! BUT the BEST popcorn in town! YES... I had some and three sips of coke... What a way to celebrate my week with no caffeine huh? ha.

The low blood pressure I have makes Cokes even harder to resist.... the salt in the popcorn and soda increase my blood pressure and give me a great amount of energy. After being home for about an hour and a half I was about to come unglued. I had to get a run it. Get the energy out... and detoxify.

I did 2.5 miles on the treadmill.... followed by 30 mins of high energy aerobics/dance, abwork, pushups and leg work....

I was DRIPPING SWEAT!!!! crazy amount of sweat .... afterwards I lay in the floor exhausted but felt GREAT!

It was insanely fantastic.

I loved it!


and NO... i wont be drinking caffeine tomorrow :)

Comments