Fox Trot and more music :)

I did a bit of a fox trot this morning on my run. I had just started out.... a bit before 5am and saw what I thought at first was a cat jumping into the bushes close to where I was heading. I stopped and waited and sure enough there was a grey fox. It was the biggest fox I have seen while out on my runs... and it was light light grey instead of like the one in this photo... I tried to take a picture of it but it was dark LOL....

I had a beautiful run... 4 miles and then headed to track practice. I really thought I would be crazy sore from yesterdays workout as I was sore last night from it.... but to my surprise I am only sore in my shoulders :)... My legs felt a bit tired so I took it easy this morning and didnt push it I didnt use my nike plus and just listened to my ipod and ran without that voice telling me how far I had gone or how fast i was going. I just ran to run. It was great.

I am so stinky and sweaty and can't wait to finish my smoothie so I can get cleaned up and enjoy a nice relaxing rest of the morning. I remember the days when getting a workout in before 10am for me was next to impossible. It's crazy how these days most of my workouts are finished 2 hours before the sun rises! I love it though... what a great way to start the day.  

How bout some new music? I am loving these two from Brit Nicole :)









"Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right." - Henry Ford

Comments

Josha said…
I finally took a moment to catch up on your blog, and it was so fun! I love knowing what you're up to and have missed you and your posts!