Worst Eats Week Ever

So, I think this past week was the worst week I have ever had since January as far as eating.
Want to know a bit of what I had this week and the price and I paying?

Brisket bbq, tators, fries, tacos, chips and hotsauce, french toast, a bit of soda, a blizzard, ....yeah
=
Sluggish digestion, tummy aches (ate gluten), restless sleep, no energy, wanting to nap after meals, weight gain in my tummy, headache, no energy,
no energy no energy. 


bad. week.

Is it as bad as I use to eat? of course not... but bad for the way I have been choosin to live since January. Did I sit and eat a whole roll of crackers? or drink 8 sodas? or have ice cream every night before bed. no.

I was reminded this week its not what you know but what you do that matters :)
Sometimes I feel like the devil is just sittin there saying eat this or eat that cause he knows how it makes me feel and it makes me feel awful. The spiritual side of this is so important... no matter how we want to deny it .. we are spiritual beings and what we do, how we live and yes.... even what we eat.. has a spiritual effect on us.

I know all those foods were not the best choices but I did it anyway. I am not perfect. I look forward to feeling great again because I made the decision to eat the way I know I should to feel my best.

I am ok with it and what has been done is done... I am moving forward today... and am reallllly looking forward to the 2 or 3 days of detox i will be going thru and the energy I will gain back! First smoothie for the day almost down! feeling much better so far!

As far as running goes

EIGHT MILER DONE Saturday and a bit of a workout at track practice this morning :)

wooowhoo!


Dreaming of a day where images like this on below are common in my neck of the woods :) Look at that beautiful food! wow.

Comments

Anonymous said…
sometimes you need a week like that to reset your drive. i think it is a good thing!