The Flu? 4 miles? Sixes?

This morning I woke up and really felt like I had the flu. What in the world? the flu? But I knew what it was... it was all about what I had eaten yesterday evening. YES... I went for a burger, onion rings and a BLIZZARD ... (well.. I split the blizzard with my hubby)...
I knew full well what I was doing.
I knew it would make me have a tummy ache, and feel sluggish the next day.. but I did it anyway.

To my surprise I had flu like symptoms. Aches, hot and cold, nauseated on and off ... so strange.

By mid afternoon I was feeling better... and this evening after a grulling 4 mile run I feel GREAT!
and oooooooooo weeeeeeeee I STUNK after my run!  Serious BO from this half pint of a woman!!! What in the world did I do to myself! ha......

I am what I eat. I am what I eat... Lesson learned (again)

I love the fact that I felt awful .... love that I am in tune with my body and what it works best with....

OK.. so the 4 miler... was great and.... well.. NOT so great. the first 2 miles I did easy jog to warm up and the last 2 miles were killer sprints.... to THIS song... I played it o ver and over ... and at one point after a 30 sec sprint looked down to see my pace was 6:20! ... WHAT? I was on FIRE baby! ... ha. I just focused on the song and ran as fast as I could :)

I am off to bed. tired will be sore and have fun stuff to do tomorrow.. including NOT eating a SAD meal!... Its smoothies and salads for me tomorrow! :)


Comments