Decisions

OK... I have made some decisions.

First, I really want to run another 26.2 this year. I wanted to do this July 4th but there are some reasons I should postpone it to the fall. First is because of the weather. Its hot in July here.. of course i love it hot... but if I did 26.2 here in july it would require me to start running at 3am. I dont think my hubby would like that too much.  Second is because of my diet. I have dedicated 40 days to be 90% raw. Over the next 40 days I need to focus on my diet and making it something I enjoy and food that I love. I know if I ran 26.2 miles 90% raw at this point I would worry I would not be able to keep up my caloric intake.. something that takes a big of practice. I am getting to be better at eating a LOT of fruits n veggies... but I need my single intake volume to increase a bit before I try 26.2.

So.. I plan on doing 2 half marathons in  July :) One on my own in hopes of getting under 2 hours (last time I missed it by just a few minutes) and second to be able to get my eating patterns figured out and how they work best with my running ;) ... You can look over to the left side bar and see my running schedule.

I hope to get a 6 miler in today ... will post afterward :)

I must go make my hubby a smoothie....
more later! :)

Comments

Beatrix said…
Your blog is very inspiring. I just started a workout routine(again) and I'm hoping to stay on it this time. I'll just come here when I'm feeling less than inspired!