Wooowhoooo Vitamix!!!

Is it normal to be THIS excited about a BLENDER? I mean... wow.. what have I become???

I should be use to being such a different person by now... I mean.. different from what I use to be...

  • Use to be devoted to Coke and hated water
  • Use to salivate over Donuts and Crackers and OHHHH my French Garlic bread (Those of you who knew me in my body for life days might remember me eating a WHOLE Garlic Loaf by my self at one setting on a free day!!! YES I DID!) and today I cannot remember the last time I had any of those things...
  •  Use to HATE bananas and this morning I just bought another 40lb box of them!!!
The list goes on you know..

But to be excited about spending 600.00 on a BLENDER?  I saved my money and have waited for a while ... the more I videos I have watched about the Vitamix the more excited I have gotten.

The other thing that has changed drastically is the fact that my family now eats to many fruits and veggies!!! My 11 year old son told me Sunday he wanted fruit smoothies for breakfast everyday because they tastes so good! My husband is coming home for one at lunch today! ... If I was the only one I was blending for then it would be different.... but I have been averaging 10 to 12 smoothies a day for the family.

It takes 7 to 10 days to get the blender.... and I am like a 5 year old waiting for Santa... actually.. worse than that.

Comments