11 miler with friends :)

Was up and out the door this morning to meet up with 2 gals who are training for the half on May 13 :)
We had a great time! They did fantastic! The wind has been ridiculous.. its hard for me to not get angry at the wind.. but it doesnt do any good. But constant wind with the slow breeze being in the 30mph and the gust to 50... i think i should be mad. (ha). We went through some neighborhoods to try and stay out of it and it was nice!

I LOVE the vitamix! LOVE!  Have had a few bouts with eating somethings I shouldnt and having a tummy ache as a result. Hopefully after a while I will learn all the stuff I really need to avoid... .. for the most part I am wanting to stay 80% raw vegan so it shouldnt be a big deal.... the only problem is when I do the other 20% i need to be more careful. My new goal is to go 2 weeks with no tummy issues :)

Here's two shots from this morning :)
Now my long run is done I can have the weekend to just chill (like mow the lawn, paint my kitchen and do laundry! .. ha)

Yeah... just a tad windy! imagine my hair if no cap! ha

great job gals! So proud of you! 

Comments

Unknown said…
I just sat down and got all caught up on your blog! I've missed you, Wonder Woman!
Unknown said…
oops! it's josha, not odell!