Trucking Along

Yesterday was beautiful here, but I choose not to run my 6 miles. I chose to take a nap instead. I hadn't been getting enough sleep this past week and although I really wanted to go run I knew resting was best. I plan to run 6 miles later this evening :)

I am excited about the time change coming up!! Being lighter longer in the evenings will make for a nicer run in the evening :)

I have been feeling great, and trying to focus on progress, not perfection when it comes to my goal of eating mostly raw. Yesterday we had a potluck at church yesterday and I make a HUGE salad to take but also made some awesome chicken thighs too. I ate a plate full of salad but had a few bites of chicken too. The gluten free thing keeps me from eating the deserts but not from WANTING the desserts. Thank goodness someone brought a fruit salad. I am sure it had some sugar in it but I had just a tablespoon full and a bite size piece of pound cake. I knew the cake would give me a tummy ache so I ate just 2 bites. For breakfast and supper I had some awesomely wonderful smoothies. I LOVE the fact that a smoothie is what I CRAVE, what I want, instead of eating it for other reasons.... I eat it because I LOVE It :) nice.

I have a few videos I have enjoyed I wanted to share :)
but that will have to wait until next time...
I am off to do check algebra, do science, bible  and history with the kidos :)

I will post tonight after my 6 miler.

Comments

Just saw your marathon video. I am just starting to train...gives you inspiration. thanks!