Home sweet home, BANGS oh my

Made a fast trip to Houston this past weekend.... Came home to beautiful weather! 77 degrees and a slight breeze...HELLLLOOOOO SPRING! LOVE it!








My son and I couldn't get out of the car quick enough and headed up to run the trail. 4.25 miles.. with a 9 year old thats been in a car for 6 hours is an experience! ... He talked the whole time! It was GREAT!!!! we had so much fun!







I have missed my smoothies like crazy the past 2 days. My plan was to go to the store and get some frozen fruit on the way but somehow it just didnt work out... and with how busy we were I dont know if I would have had time for the blender... so.... I made the weekend with canned fruit! .. Pineapple and peaches and night before bed and in the morning for breakfast. It wasnt enough calories and of course was hungry a hour and half later so I had bacon and eggs one morning  and ham and cheese this morning. It was a very nice surprise to realize how much I miss my fruit! wow. ME... Craving fruit!!! so cool.








Its NOT a convenience store for me anymore! 
I am seeing the word through different eyes that I did 4 years ago... Shocking was the realization that fruit is no where to be found in a convenience store and although Target has big pictures of fresh fruit on the outside of their entrance... there is no real fruit inside! well, canned and one thing of frozen blueberries... but that doesnt count LOL..

Being Gluten Intolerant kinda puts a damper on eating out .. sooooo many foods have gluten! but luckily there are usually always fresh salads and a baked potato if I have too.



On the way home we stopped at DQ and two of the kids and I got a blizzard. That led me to figure out the calories in a blizzard. Funny thing was after the first bite I was like "it tastes funny"... but with every bite it tasted better and better. I ate about 10 bites and was done. I couldn't take anymore.

All this to say... How crazy it is! THIS coming from a woman who ate 2 or 3 medium blizzards a day when I pregnant with my second child. My youngest son did some figuring in the back seat (hes a math nut) and figured out that I was eating 3 cups of sugar a day just in blizzards! and then started compairing how much of this or that i could have chosen instead. wow. what was I thinking!




And lastly... I made the decision to get a hair cut before we left town... remember last time when i said REMIND me to never get bangs again! ..  well..... look what I ended up doing?? !!!



It was spose to turn out like this... 



But so far I havent got it to look like that... Ha... 
It will take me a bit to get use to it and figure out how to fix it... but this time when i grow my bangs out... REMIND ME... to never get bangs again.

ha

Until tomorrow....

-bangs says bye bye :)

Comments

Amanda said…
Lol, I hate when hair never turns out like the picture. ;)

The caloric information for the blizzard was insane! A third of the calories from fat, so scary...