OOPS UPDATEeat, nap, run... woowhoo!

Wow... 8 days since my last post. I don't think I have ever gone that long without posting.

wow... what a nice lunch, nice nap and a nice run will do for a gal!!!

We have had a busy few weeks of the new year.

today was my first run in 8 days! yikes. I have not been feeling too well.. and might share that story later.. but I am happy to say todays run was fantastic and I felt great!

I have a bit of a "detox" I  will be doing for the next 10 days.

  • I am three days into being cafiene free! of course I have been "off" sodas so my only source of caffeine has been hot unsweet tea (twinnings to be exact.. yummmy)... 
  • UPDATE- Monday 1-10-11.... ok... so I THOUGHT I was caffeine free... turns out the herbal tea I was drinking had 30 mg of caffeine in it! good grief! I thought I was anal about reading labals LOL.... I have been drinking this same tea at night before bed for 6 month thinking it was caf free.......so.... I lied LOL.... today I drank a decaf twinnings that says it has only 7 to 10 mg per cup... I will go BACK to the store this week and find a no caffeine herbal tea (anyone have some you can suggest?)

  • I started today a 10 day veg only diet... My goal is one cooked veg meal a day and the rest raw. 

Today went well.... and I am feeling great!... esp after my run!

Its NICE to be back.. and I plan on not missing any runs this week even if the weather is BUTT COLD! ... bring it on! I got my cold weather gear ready!!!

Comments

Josha said…
you plan on not missing any runs this week....which days do you plan to run and for how long/far?
The Warrior Suz said…
feels great to be back at it!
Hope the detox goes well. It will be good for your body. Sounds like a great idea, no matter what.
Ruthie said…
Josha...
Mon wed friday
for an hour :)

suz: YEP :)
so far so good
Josha said…
okay....
it's time.....