detoxing and happy :)

Had a great workout today with the track kidos. I did twenty pushups before track practice began... we then ran for 25 mins, then lunges and side lunges, sit on the walls :), abwork.. and this thing were we lay on our tummy and face eat other and push and pull each other to get across the gym floor.. ... great upper body workout

My eats are going great I am doing a "detox" of sorts :)

want to see my eats over the past two days? curious arent you?

well.. I am OFFICIALLY OFF CAFFEINE! WOOWHOOO! thats huge for me :) i am soooo happy...

yesterday:
3bananas
3 cups strawberries
Handful of pineapple
1 and 1/2 Whole med tomato
Four things romaine lettuce
1/4 cucumber
5 Mini carrots
Green leave spinach 1/2 cup
1 large organic apple
10 salted roasted almond
1 banana
1/2 cup strawberries
1/2 cup blueberry
1/2 cup pineapple
1 1/2 avocado
1 whole tomato
2 corn chalupas (corn meal, corn oil, salt and lime)
 water (of course) :)

Today: (so far.. I am fixing to have a salad :)

3 bananas
Cup blueberries
Cup pineapple
Cup strawberries
1 large sweet potato roasted
3 bananas
1 1/2 cups dole trop fruit bend pineapple ma go banana papaya strawberries
1/2 cup strawberries
1 1/2 avocado
1 1/2 tostada

This is the most fruits and veggies I have ever eating in all my life in one day!
I am feeling great and my system seems to be reacting wonderfully to the new food!

I hope to go for a nice 4 miler tomorrow and enjoy hopefully some warmer weather :) ...

Comments

The Warrior Suz said…
looking good! try to incorporate more greens in there! a green smoothie would be good!
Josha said…
you're awesome!
but surely you know that