sweet lunch ( MUSIC and workout update)




want some??? its yummy! :) 1 whole sweet potato roasted in oven, mixed frozen veggies, and organic brown rice :)

I am off to lift weights :) then clean the kitchen.

6pm:
well... I cleaned the garage, then the kitchen, the cleaned the garage so more, THEN worked out LOL
chest flies, tri extensions, bi curls 12 reps in each set one exercise right after the other
then rested for 1 min and did it again
4 times. increasing in weight going up to 20lbs (only 15 on extensions)
then
abwork, incline situps lots and lots then 10 pushups (mens) and 5 one legged pushups with each leg.. then leg raises and hip ups all in one.
It was a quick workout but I am all icky and stinky and even my abs feel like jello ... good right?

today's eats were great.
feeling good
no bread today, havent missed it.
so happy my stomach feels so good.
amazing what water, hot tea,  fruits, lots of veggies and nuts, oatmeal and brown rice will do for you!
I took my vits today too! GO ME! I REMEMBERED!!! :) .. .now for some supper and relaxing

Heres a of my favorite songs to run too these days :)






FUNKY JESUS MUSIC!

Comments