Half Marathon Day!!!!!!!

Yesterday was amazing. 
IT WAS HALF MARATHON DAY HERE!

I was able to see one of the runners before the organized race across town but had to leave to head back to campus for our Cool Runnings half. It's what I call a "solitude half". No time chips, no race numbers, no official start and end time. You come, you run or walk, you go the distance and you conquer 13.1 miles. I am sad I didnt get to see the other part of the gang that raced across town and wished I could have been in two places at once. I hope to get photos from all the half marathoners and create a video this week but for how here are a few shots from yesterday.







when I grow up I want to be a trainer and help folks do marathons :) What a blessed day. What a joy! Loved every minute of it! 

Now that my long run meets ups on Saturdays will be over I plan on focusing the next 2 months on training for a full marathon. My goal is to do 26.2 before Dec 31st. With my long term goal of doing atleast one full marathon every year. In the next few days I will look at my training plan and post it. :)

 In other Ruthie news.....
My nails are getting longer

and whats more fun than having your very own, natural long nails?? 
but making them look fake LOL

today I did my own french manicure

 "Oh my I love them" teehehehe!

Comments

Josha said…
Yay for you and your gals! I'm sickie...yuck.