drizzle slug bug

whats more fun than a run in the drizzly rain?
a run with all three of your kids while we play slug bug :)
amzing the number of slug bugs on college campus's :)

had a great 2.5 mile run with the kids.. I ran with my son Jo who set a nice easy pace which was wonderful for a bit of recovery after yesterdays 10 miler :)

before i ran I did abwork, lat pull down (back), biceps, and obliques in our gym/garage with my hubby.

i am off to get the day going... busy. schooling, library, closet organization, and cooking. (never a dull moment)

You live longer once you realize that any time spent being unhappy is wasted. -Ruth E. Renkl

I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. -Michael Jordan


It's not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not. -Anonymous

Comments