Birthday Half Marathon Report

I dont have a lot of time
My sweet hubby is surprising us with a mystery outing.. we have no idea where we will end up today :) i still have packing to do so i have to make this quick

ate oatmeal before bed, but didnt get good and asleep until 11pm. was up at 4:20am! left the house at 4:55am. 

The run was AhhhhMAZING!

I had to walk to stash my stuff (gatoraid, snacks, and water)... so that added time to my .. time LOL... I tried to jog with that back o stuff but it just wasnt happening.
so.... 13.1 miles in 2hour 13 mins :) I am happy with that! the run was a blast and I LOVED IT!

College campus was alive and awake early this morning... a boot camp was out, social clubs doing silly things and all the dorms had fire drills and the basketball team jogging around campus! I was kept entertained for sure!

I have no idea if mile 11 was hard... it always has been in the past but today i didnt even think about it.
got a runners high at mile 13! woowhoo!

more later! gotta go.. off to the great wide open!

Comments

Josha said…
The best!!!!!!!!!!
Amy said…
Happy birthday and I am so glad your run went so well! have a great time on your mystery trip!
Anonymous said…
sounds like a great race. congrats! and happy birthday!