Better Day.rest :)

(just had to post a photo of one of our little ones running at the cc meet last year! Soooo exciting!)


Had a much better day today as far as foods/energy goes :) today was my first day back teaching at our homeschool coop and I was happy i seemed to eat the correct foods through out the day this time and at the end of my day still felt GREAT! only one low spot today but it quickly corrected when I grabbed my snack. ... .. I love it when I get it right and feel good all day :)

Tomorrow I will be going for a nice run in the morning followed by abwork and then a fun trip to our local zoo with the kids! :)

This weekend our youth program kids are running in our first cross country meet of the season. Tonight we had our 2nd practice for this week... because of the rain brought to our area by the hurricane. We ran the course with the kids .. and oh what fun! 49 kids at practice tonight!!!!!....and 55 running against area schools on Saturday!!!! Many of our kids are below 7th grade! but will be running against 7th graders! Soooo much fun to see a 7 or 5 year old out running with the older kids! just love it!

For a child to love to run at a young age.. and to love to run distance at a young age.... what a blessing! I love my job.


ok.. all for now... I am off to get rested up and ready for tomorrow... planning on 4 miler :)

Comments