If the shoe fits wear both!!!..........




I got up got dressed, ironed my hubby's shirt and pants ironed, put some new songs on my ipod and headed out the door for 7 miles.

The weather? PERFECT
The wind? PERFECT
The cloudcover? PERECT
1 Glycerine and 1 Ghost.....Not so Perfect.



I ran 3.5 miles and decided to stop and stretch a bit... I propped my foot up on a light pole and looked down and thought "i didnt p ut on my Ghost this morning!!???"" and then looked at the other foot and realized I had two different shoes on!

OH MY. then I thought.... 'what if people notice.... I will tell them I am experimenting, They will just think I am an EXPERT and two different shoes is the "NEW" thing... (bahaha)
so

I stopped stretching and RAN HOME! ... walked in the door and of course the kids thought it was soooooo funny. (YES.. I am HERE FOR YOU ENTERTAINMENT! among other things... laugh away!)

Once I got both Glyercine's on I headed back out the door to finish there rest of my run.
7 miles felt good and of course was memorable. If the shoes werent enough I probably scared a woman half to death when I came up to her and said
"I dont mean to scare you .. but you have a bee on your shoulder i am going to get off for you!" (swat)...
and I kept running

YEAH..
thats just the way I roll

LOL

Running-
Just like life... you never know what you going to get! Today... I got a good laugh!

woowhoo!

Comments

Amy said…
Ha ha - that's a good one! I'm actually surprised that hasn't happened to me yet...
Hey, maybe you will start a trend?
Anonymous said…
LOL! that's too funny!
Josha said…
that's what you get for running in the dark!
hahahahahaha