dark buggy run


had a great run this morning. alarm went off at 415 but i didnt drag myself out of bed until 440.......... didnt want to push my hip, trying to take it easy back into mileage.... so i did 2 miles and came home.

Loved my music, getting some alone time and the quiet.


There were quite a few bugs out though...grasshoppers I wish i could go fish with LOL and gnats. When i got home and was getting ready for track practice (AKA trying to get unstink-i-fied) I felt what I thought was a bit of rub rash right on my rib where my Juno hits... I lifted and found a BUG! WHAT!???? a little brown bug was biting me and screaming "LET ME OUT OF HERE!" .. LOL..
so.. I gave him his wish and then I washed him down the drain!

I thought it was soooo funny and another example of how you NEVER know what your going to get when you go for a run! so much like life! LOL.....

Comments