balancing act


bummer.
the past two days I have been low.

not depressed.

but low as in low blood pressure.

its my challenge in life I guess.

Most people would think low blood pressure is a blessing. But when its low, like mine.. its not. I havent taken my pressure the past two days and maybe i need to invest in a blood pressure machine... but i can tell when its low. I have no energy, I get dizzy when I stand up... lots of things. The worst is if I just sit or lay down I want to just fall asleep.

I have found the solution to my problem, drink more water, eat the way I eat and run. It's a balancing act and the past two days I have lost my balance. No run on Sunday morning started it all. Then this morning I woke up too late to go run early and so.....no run today.
I DID feel really good after I went swimming but that was short lived.

so.
going to be bed early
going to wake up at the crack BEFORE dawn and
go for a run.

I refuse to take medication when I know what works. I just have to be disciplined. Hoping to have my habit of 415 wake up no alarm back in my life by next week.

Comments