alone.

quiet peaceful run this morning. a quick 2 miles before 530am. I got to bed late last night (10pm) and it was pretty much dragging my butt out of bed... but I KNEW I would feel better for having done my run.
so

I did.

Humidity level was way up, rained last night... when I was finished... I was again drenched like I had run a 10 miler!

Pushups later at track and I called it good enough.

Our practice schedule is changing for school.... which means evening practices on tues and thurs so I am planning on having some longer runs on those two days this fall. With my LONG(est) run being on Thursdays. Planning on doing atleast 6 tomorrow morning.. maybe 8 depending on how it goes.

On the goals front... my hip is feeling great, and I am trying to decide what to do on my birthday. I am thinking atleast a half... but maybe a bit farther.... I might do something like a time frame run... but just cant decide. would it be realistic to do a full marathon on my birthday still? UGH its eating at me... you know? to have such a goal and then just let it go.... I will look at my calender and see what i can do.........

We are also back in the full swing of schooling here... I am using my marathoning skills to try and become a better homeschooling mom/housekeeper.... trying juggle all the necessities of life... like 21 cooked meals a week plus snacks... i feel a bit overwhelmed at times. But today I conquered the family meal plan!!! 21 meals figured out.. now to shop for them this weekend so my grocery shopping is just once a week!

and low and behold I am actually looking forward to colder weather! YIKES! what have I become. Dreaming of running in long pants and layers in the snow! (talk about a transformation) ha.

ok.
off to do dinner.

more and much deeper thoughts next time !

Comments

Anonymous said…
i am doing my first half for my 30th birthday this year. it falls two weeks after my birthday. doing a good race is an awesome way to celebrate living another year and being healthy!
Jae said…
wow! You? Looking forward to cold weather? Yep, truly a transformation :)
Jae