Sore, Rest and pushups

Yep. Sore... sore in places I haven't ever been sore in. Mostly the outside of my thighs and hips. It is a good sore though not too tough and I know just a bit of rest will take care of it.
So, no run for me today... just resting.
But I did do pushups. 70 pushups, 50 of those one leg pushups. :)
I have been feeling the need to eat eat eat... making sure what i eat is balanced and nutritious. Did I want a blizzard after I ran? oh sure... did I eat one?? nope.

So, now I am in the market for running sunglasses. Any one have favorites?

Comments

Amanda said…
I picked up some Ironman Brand sport glasses at Target for $12-16 bucks and they have been great!
Amy said…
Great job on your 16-miler! No wonder you are sore! And thanks for your well wishes for my dad - so far so good...