Ruthieohsosore, eats, and toby


My kinda fast food :)
This is from last week .. quick and easy :)

Cook brown rice the day before... have it in the fridge when you are ready pull a serving out and heat it up.
Top with some frozen veggies. I cook a whole bag of veggies in the oven, ROAST them ... soooo much better! add garlic seasoning while cooking
top it off with almonds :)

YUMMMMMMY :)

hard to believe that a few years ago I wouldn't have considered this lunch a meal.. wheres the meat? ha. It would also have tasted bland... not anymore.. veggies now taste SWEEEET! I love how our taste buds can truly change just like our bodies can transform!

OK.. so my name today is RUTHIEOHSOSORE. .....OH MY.... sore just doesnt describe it. I am happy though.. means I did something :) .... Tomorrow will be better :)

I plan on going for a 4 miler (at least) this evening to try and loosen up the legs and tushy... i ran a tad at practice this morning but nothing significant. but that little bit did help me not walk like a penguin LOL

I have lots of things I really want to write about.. but no time.... busy busy... will have to wait :) until then:

I LOVE THIS SONG!
"you may be knocked down but your not out forever!"

Comments

Jae said…
Hey, you have an award on my blog...come pick it up!!! LOVE YOU!!!
Jae