Priceless

seeee!
THIS is what I love about training for the long haul. THIS is what I love about being an advid walker or runner (or a bit of both).
ITs so much more than just exercise.

ITS a reflection of life. Just as life seems to be holding you back BOOOOM ... there it goes.. and you can see its all for a reason. I like that. Weather the storm for the glory that is after.


so.... this morning was a quick 4.5 miler with the last mile alternating brief walking and sprints. URGH> It was HUMID> 94% and drizzling rain......I was pouring sweat and it felt so good :) I love how 4 miles seems like NOTHING. ha. weird.


Now... Josha has been buggin me to show photos of the new duds.

yeah. freaks me out. size 4 jeans. small shirts and size 4 dresses. Not use to this. I have squeezed into a 4 before....but not like this. Its like my body is finally adjusting and relaxing into the new me. I have been wearing jeans that were a size jr 9 ... I have put off buying new and just belting them.....but saggy bottom britches needed to go. I have been frustrated with nothing that fits me in my closet. Esp when going on a date or to church. so.... My daughter and I went shopping.
My hubby and sister said "pull those pants up so they can see those shoes".. they are neon green-yellow. ... bright.. cant really tell in this shot... but there you go.



I was talking and turning and dh took this one.. not what I had planned but its gonna have to work......big leaf :) and I love these shoes! HIGH heals! :) woowhooo!

dark purple top and black pants.....and my fav shoes :) ....I look at this photo and just cant believe that is ME. Its strange to be in a place that seemed so very far away for so long. I am happy i feel so good...:) woowhoo! Its like night and day from where I use to be.

Dresses 20.00 each
Pants (black) 14.00
purple shirt 9.00
red t-shirt- 4.99
jeans- 8.00
shoes black: 25.00
shoes neon yellow: 13.00

being 41 years old,
a crazy size 4,
feeling great mentally, physically and spiritually..
knowing its here to stay:

Priceless.

Comments

Anonymous said…
woo!! I am so excited for you! my heart is all glowing for you!
Kim said…
YOU are AMAZING! Love keeping up with you. You are def an encouragement to all people; your personality overflows with joy! Keep it up!
Josha said…
you look fabulous
you look happy
you look like ruth is meant to look
nice WORK!
Joelle said…
awesome!!!
Joelle
Kel said…
Love it, girl! You look great and, more importantly, feel great! Such an encouragement to others!
So...did you hit your wedding dress goal?