Glorious day


i am exhausted
had 17 people complete freedom half marathons this week :) AMAZING experience.


2.5 hours sleep last night
half marathon group did thier half today.... it was just our own thing... not "organized race"....but what a GLORIOUS day it was. Lots to write about but i must get some s leep. I was blessed the first part of the morning by experiencing the half with each person, then by helping coach our youth team in a track meet that lasted all day. I cannot think of a much better way to spend the day.







Here a just a few pictures from today. .. i do have more... but going to bed.
I am amazed at what God can do with just little ole me. One little person sharing her story and throwing a half marathon training program out to the "wind" to see what happens. ... 2 years of wishing there were more people doing the half with me that day... .......God is great. I love he takes what I have and can use it to bless others lives!

Comments

Josha said…
so great! I love the pics! Send me blogs of whoever has them, I wanna read their experiences!
Anonymous said…
This is so awesome! you have started a "Movement"...so proud of you and all you have accomplished these past few years. I hope to one day be able to meet you in person.
You are a blessing! God uses us all in many ways..sometimes in ways we just never imagined..and that is always the best way!