4 plus lightening equals 3 :)



4 miles turned into 3. It was a nice cool morning. PERFECT for running. Perfect except for the thunderstorm that decided to interrupted my run. The last mile I ended up running 3 HIITS, it wasnt planned .. but the thunder and lightening had a way of motivating me to get done and get inside a building somewhere :)

I feel like I am doing well for the 16 miler I managed on Sunday. My hip is still just a tad sore but good.

Finding balance in my day. I am still waking with no alarm at 430am.....(go figure)...... but in order to function that means I either nap or go to bed at 830pm. I have chosen to nap and still stay up til about 10pm. so far its working out well. As long as I make myself nap.

speaking of nap..................zzzzzzzzz

We are different, in essence, from other men. If you want to win something, run 100 meters. If you want to experience something, run a marathon.
Emil Zatopek

Comments

Amy said…
Too right about the lightning - I would have done the same thing. I go to bed really early too...just tired by that time of night.