the switch has been made


Yeah.. its official.

woke up AGAIN 430am no alarm :)

Su and I out the door 510

2.5 miler back to get the kids for track practice

another .5 mile at practice....and then 4 100 meter dashes with the kids

calling it a total of 4 miles for today eventhough it was a bit spread out :)

Now for PUSHUPS and some weights (will post when I am done)


My Freedom Half Run will be on July 4th. .....My plan is to do
June 9th- (my ann. tomorrow) 6 miles
June 13th - 8 miles
June 22nd - 10 miles
June 27th- 5 miles
July 4th - 13.1

Plan- write it down- tell others- ... allow no excuses--its the way it works for me :)
. July 4th half is a tradition for me (see ... see?) ... this year is NO different... no matter how busy I am.......

Comments

Josha said…
i'm following your plan as per our conversation on FB. Sunday is 8 miles for me.
13.1 on the fourth!