Run Eat Sleep Repeat

This week is our youth programs Summer Track Camp. 6am til 11:30am is a busy time for us.
I am hoping to get up and get out before 5 this week and get my miles in. I didnt today because I had no idea what level of running I would be doing for camp. With one day under my belt and a good idea of how things will flow.... I am positive about getting out there tomorrow and getting atleast 4 miles in :)

I didnt officially "run" this morning... but I did run around like crazy with camp stuff. I thought this morning (as I jogged from the class room we were using to the church office) ... "Funny how running for me now is like transportation. Just another way to get somewhere quickly." That got me thinking... you know how we say "I am running to the grocery store" ... well I think I need to put actually running to the store on my list. I could run there do my shopping and then get hubby to come pick the groceries up.... kids can put them away while I run home.... ..... what a great idea ! :)

i am off to take a much needed nap before our second session starts tonight... looking forward to a workout with coach and the kids and then chilling with some inspiring movies he has picked out :)

oh.. and are you loving new blogger design tool or what! wow... its a dream!

Comments

JRo said…
I like the new background. It looks like that awesome paper you have in your kitchen.

I have walked (I walk FAST) to the grocery store, the library, even gone for a run while I waited on the car to get it's oil changed. But, I am very blessed that I live in such a great little area that allows that sort of thing. Have fun running to the store! (I would take the BIG stroller and carry back the groceries in it! My son liked the walk, and sometimes I would stop by the park and we would play!)
Tricia said…
I run to the store occasionally when I need a few things. I just throw the groceries in the bottom of the baby jogger and I'm off. :) Obviously this only works occasionally when I need non-perishable small things but its neat when it happens.