run done before 6am what have i become????


Seriously.


ME!

OH NO I DIDNT!






..... OH YES I DID!



I was up at 440am this morning. Out the door at 510 and finished with a 2.5 miler and back home well before 6am to get the kids ready for track.

Its not as pretty as it sounds. I woke up at 415 without an alarm... when my alarm did go off at 430 I was like .. .... wellllllll maybe I should just lay in bed and just go to 6am practice. But NO

The sky was beautiful! Moon and stars were out... the birds were singing... Su (my jack russell) was happpppppy to go RUUUUN... and I was pleasently surprised to see 12 other people out! :) safety in numbers you know :)

In west texas when it gets to be over 100 in the afternoons.... the smart thing to do is to get your runs in before the sun has time to warm things up.
Still.. it was 75 degrees and NO wind!... perfect expect for the humidity! 81% I was drenched not only by the humidity but also by the sprinklers i had to run through!!!!

Now I know I need to leave the house a bit before 5 to get some longer miles in :) thats next on the list!

So..
How does it feel to have a workout done before 6am?


SUPER!
(yes, that is my unsweet HOT tea mug)

Comments

Christina said…
I'm working on waking up earlier to get my runs in. I'm over in Arkansas and it gets humid and hot and yucky too. I didn't do too bad this morning - out the door by 6:30ish a.m. and back in the house around 7 a.m. with 3 miles under the belt. :)