Foxy 6 miler

YEP..
6 miles
soo happy

not a lot of time to post.. so this is fast

highlights.

left before 5am
had 2 miles before 5am

felt fantastic

Su (my jack russell) was not allowed.. (she annoyed me yesterday and wanted to walk instead of run... like trying to run with a 2 year old! urhg)Love love loved my alone time!


back and finished before 6am (see)


I had 5 of my girls who i am training for the half on July 3rd complete either 10 or 11 or 11.5 miles this morning too!

so excited for them!


track meet tomorrow with the youth program..... going to be HOT and fun...

more on Sunday when I get done......


OH
and I saw one of these on my run:

Yes I live in a city
....
he was heading back to the creek I suppose :)


fun and exciting to see some wildlife .... another reason to get up early!


(glad it wasnt a skunk!) ha




happy running!

Comments

Josha said…
what a great pic of you! you look lean and healthy!!! yay!! i'm not sure which picture is foxier....hahaha!
Amy said…
You do look great - and I wanted to say I love the new look to the blog - it's bright and sunny and much easier to read!
Josha said…
just checkin' in even though you're in Midland. And I thought I'd mention that your tummy that you thought would never go away has gone away!!!!!
Sarah said…
I can't even take my dog (10 year old lab) for my 10 min. warm-up. Bless her heart, she loves to go, but she just cannot keep up. I love to have her with me, but she slows me down!
Jae said…
LOVE the new blog....I knew you'd be fidgety till you got the new look. :)