doesnt care where the beef is anymore


its 141am
I am up drinking stomach ease tea (a great product by the way)

the reason?
I ate beef about 12 hours ago

the last time I had beef it bothered me. I felt sick to my stomach, I have been strictly turkey and chicken for prob over a year now....just eating beef ever so slightly.... but not without paying a price.
this past weekened we bought some beef to cook for hamburgers as we didnt think our friends would want turkey burgers.
We both too much beef and had to bring some home.

So... yesterday I cook myself and my hubby a hamburger. I wish i would have taken the kids lead on saying no to beef as they all three refused it for non-beefy options. My patty was small and I didnt eat it all.
About 10 min after eating i developed indigestion
I have had it since...... thinking it would just get better on its own........nope.

so... now its 146am
I am up drinking my stomach ease tea and wishing i had never eating beef.

To say my system has changed is an understatement. soooooo many things my body refuses to allow me to eat anymore.

I am officially decided to be beef free for a long long time.......just not worth the pain.

PS
stomach ease it working. such a great product.

was spose to get up and run this morning at 530..... dont think thats going to happen.

On the running front. My schedule has changed. I have a running problem. Our track practice is now 6 and 7am ... which we love. My problem is that its too hot here to go run in the evenings until after dark. After dark (about 9pm) is when I need to be in bed so i can get up and go to practice...... Its also to hot to go after practice (like at 830am) ..issue is... when do i get my runs in? My options come down to two things.... 1. go at 5am, in the dark and alone (hubby doesnt want me to go before sunup) and 2. fall in love with my treadmill again.............

sounds like treadmill huh? bummer

Comments

Christina said…
I'm guessing the treadmill. Sorry.
How about 5:30 a.m.? Right where I am, it gets a little light about 5:30 a.m.
Be careful out there. One can never be too careful.
JRo said…
Oooh, so feel ya. I can no longer have most milk products. Only yogurt and some cheese. And oats, KILL my stomach and so does wheat, but only to a small extent. See what changing our lifestyle for our sweet son does to me? haha. My knees feel better too though, so I am fine with it. Just miss ice cream now and then. It is NEVER worth it though!

Good luck with all the diet changes. Doesn't it feel good to know that you DON'T have to live with stomach upsets???