20th



today is our 20th wedding anniversary!
cant believe its already been 20 years.
















I tell my husband he has been married to many different women.
1. the one he married on our wedding day
2. the pregnant crazy one
3. the overweight unhappy after babies gal
4. stressed out working over full time, sleep deprived one
5. the skinny but unhealthy one (stressed out and worried i would gain it all back one)
6. the unhealthy (again) overweight (again) depressed, and in physical pain every day gal.


I like girl #7. Lucky #7 :) .... the current wife. Strong, confident, happy, healthy and content.

Seven's a good number.

If your wondering about the dress and shoes I bought.... we decided to wait until later to go somewhere fancy. today we just went to the mall and out to eat. (more on the out to eat part later)
This s what i wore :)... new shirt petite small. (i am still shrinking) and my jeans i still have to keep up with a belt or the are "pants on the ground" LOL

We ate chinese food at a NICE place. It was good. I had water and ate a small amount of my good (chicken and veggies, rice, small eggroll and 3 peices of sesame-seed chicken) .. food.
Within 15 mins my stomach started hurting.
was it the peanutish sauce? was it the oil they made the rice with? was it msg... did this nice place have msg in its food? ..... ........oh i give up

nothing like ending your 20th wedding ann date with a tummy ache.

so now you see why not eating out and eat correctly is so easy. My system has just changed. I can no longer eat like i use too. That makes me happy.... I just need to be more prepared. I need to say "no sauce please" or "no eggroll please" .... steamed veggies only and i would ahve been fine.

oh well.
I am happy my body reacts to "unhealthy food" so strongly. It makes it all so much easier.

Hope to get up and get a run in tomorrow morning.... praying no middle of the night tummy issues wake me up . :)

Comments

Josha said…
You're more beautiful now than you were 20 years ago! And you were beautiful then. You look terrific!
Anonymous said…
I'm a little bit late..but...
Happy 20th Anniversary!! WE are blessed in a world where divorce rate is so high.
Enjoy many more years to come..fit and healthy...sugar free!