13.1 tomorrow and cards

July 4th tradition you know.
first it was just me
then me and Josha
then more and more..
Saturday I have 12 doing thier own freedom half's

I am doing mine tomorrow ..
will be out early early... praying it will not be storming....
hoping to do under 2 hours.

excited
and ready for it to be over at the same time, the can i and what ifs always make you wonder how it will end up.

so i am off to get my music and clothes set :)
check out my post from previous years
2009
2008 here
and 2008 here
and here.. (ha had lots to say on 2008)

ok.. see you tomorrow after 13.1 :) pray its not storming.. if raining.. i am still going!
OH
and look what I got in the mail today!!!!!



just a bit freaky to see my before and afters on a card to hand out to people! all those times I struggled.. HATING to put my before photos up....

Comments

Josha said…
if it's raining here, i'm waiting! rain here will include hail up where i'm going.
Heather said…
Great tradition! Hope the weather is nice for you. Good luck and enjoy the day!