Transformation Updated video

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ruthie,
I just have to tell how inspirational this video is to me! I found your blog about 6 months or so ago. The original video inspired me to start over again. I am a wife, mother, grandmother, believer that is trying to get fit before I turn 50(next year). I want so badly to run a 5K before I am 50....this is my last chance. I don't want to fail. I look to your blog everyday to find some motivation to continue on. Thank you for sharing your life.
Claire said…
Outstanding Ruth...what a fantastic video...and even better story.
Jae said…
Anonymous,
I'm JoAnn and will be 52 yo this summer. I'm overweight...and not just 10 or 15 lbs. And I *walked* a 1/2 marathon two weeks ago. I want to tell you that if *I* can do the starting over at 50+ ANYBODY can... YOU CAN!!! It takes patience and perseverence. It takes the willingness to start over every day. BUT the most awesome thing is YOU CAN DO IT! Please feel free to email, jevans005@gmail.com
Nothings impossible...HE moves mountains :) Hugs!!! JoAnn
Anonymous said…
Ruthie, what a fantastic video!!! I was privileged to have seen you overcome these many setbacks this past year! You are an inspiration to many!! thank you for sharing your journey!! I am honored to know you here! You have shown that by "never giving up" that you can overcome anything!! God is good!