running skirt weather!!! woowhoo!

just back from a quick 4 and half miler... I started out in pants and a short sleeve shirt.. came home in my skirt and tank.... it was in the mid 60s when I left and in the 50s when I came home... and absolutely AMAZING!

I ran 2 and a half miles of fast pace and then did 2 miles of sprint work..

i am shot!

but feel stress free and happy!

I really needed that run... life has been so busy and I need to put the breaks on and have it slow down... I dont know who gave me so many frying pans LOL :)

i am off to eat supper and gear up for teaching tomorrow at our homeschool coop, plus a funeral and then a party for our track team! :)

hopefully pushups later... i will check back if i do them :)

Comments

Amy said…
Enjoy the good weather for me - it is still tights here!
Josha said…
I love my winter running...But I'm glad for you that it's getting warmer there! I'm not crazy about the mud that we have here as the snow begins to melt. (sadness) But it will snow again soon! Just like the sun will melt you soon there! :)