Free to run. (update shorts and videos)

You know i have always been a running shirt girl... but its official.. I am short gal now.. I got these nikes shorts in fluorescent yellow and another pair which are a bit shorter and black and pink ... I ran this these today! no bunchin anywhere like my shorts use too when I was heavier... I think it could be my thighs are not rubbin together as much LOL :)

I am just back from a great run... 2 miles followed by sprint work. (two sprints on "flat" surface followed by 4 HILLS.... (for those of you who know the main entrance to where I run.. it was the hill in between the circle drive)

I wanted to quit after just two hill but made myself do two more..

feeling great.

loved this song today on my fun
"I am free to run" .. Praise God for the freedom from many things in this life! (my version doesn't have all the talking :)


On another note.. we are up to 52 members in our half marathon running group! Wowzer.. isnt that amazing! What a blessing! If any of you want to join us virtually I would be happy to add you to our list.. just email me at ruthie@coolrunningstrack.com :) Training starts tomorrow.


And how I love this song!

Addison Road - Hope Now music video from Jay Rogers on Vimeo.

Comments