Rock and Roll photo Report !! :)

What a weekend...
I am just home and not a lot of time to write about the whole thing but I just had to get photos up... some of these i got from my sis :)



before in the hotel... I had a rough night and only 4.5 hours of sleep :( had a migrain (more on that later)



most of the girls before the race :)


my AWESOME sister !
the start. after we walked up a bit... i am fixin to go!!!



on the road.. about mile 6

after everyone finished... my sis.. Lydia and me :) 13.1 baby


at hotel after :)




the next day we took the kids to the museum in dallas.. i couldnt resist this photo cause my body was sooooooo sore... our bodies are incredible for sure!!!

OK.. more later.. i am off to sleep in MY OWN BED!

woowhoooo!!!!

"Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible."

Comments

Josha said…
mission accomplished! So inspiring and great! I love all the pictures, and you look fantastic. Can you believe so many people participate? That was like 8000 people, right? Ok, I'll settle for this post since you included the great pictures, but I expect more information soon! ;) Glad you went; glad you're back.
Amy said…
Great pics!!! Also dying to hear how it went!
Unknown said…
Looks like you had a lot of fun. Can't wait to hear all about it.