sore .. :) yippee! (update)

woke up sore this morning.. abs, bis, chest... guess the workout did the job :) woowhoo! :)

going to try and get a 3 or 5 mile run in today .. :) will post afterward

ok... so the dust from the counties west of us blew in this afternoon ... .so I opted for the treadmill.
only did 2.25 miles... I tried out a new treadmill workout I will share with you later.... I ran but took it easy... my shins are a bit tender :) ... so now I am off to stretch, shower and make supper for the family... :)

coop tomorrow but I will do some weight lifting and abs again no matter how tired i am :)

more later
r

Comments

Josha said…
run, ruth, run!
donna said…
Wow....thought there wasn't any other 40 something, homeschooling, run addicted Moms out there and then I stumbled on your blog. Yay for us. Have a great week!
Josha said…
me too, no matter what!
Josha said…
just checkin' in....